Envisioning Your Creative Life

FRESH ART INTERNATIONAL 2013 = New Site + New Fresh Talk Series!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Introducing Fresh Art International

You may know me as an independent curator, a university gallery curator/director or the executive director of a contemporary art center. I’ve connected internationally in those roles, and as an art critic, travel writer, and educator since 1995. My raison d'être lies at the intersection of art and life; I can't seem to separate the two.




My creative practice involves an exceptionally dynamic problem-solving process. Fresh Art International (FAI) is one tangible outcome. This experiential public platform taps into a network of amazing professional resources. A work in progress, FAI will offer a series of open conversations that give and take energy and ideas from contemporary artists, curators, producers, writers, performers, designers, architects, entrepreneurs and other cultural outliers.
My belief is that fresh thinking and positivity are essential to construct a truly creative life in the 21st century. This site embodies my desire for your best possible future.

2 comments: